All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, July 18, 2005

Monday, Monday

It's the start of another week, and I was able to work on the 10th grader's album again this weekend. Both Friday and Saturday, I spent hours on it. I'm really happy with how it's looking, even though I'm not using a Creative Memories album, and I have no idea how to insert the extra pages in this one. I also don't like how the 12x12 sheets of paper don't fit right on the page and I have to keep cutting each sheet. Everything is designed to fit together with CM, and it seems to save me a lot of time. I have hardly made a dent in the box of photos, and I am only at the end of her preschool year! The good thing is that once I finish a page or 2, I will be done with this album, and then I can start using CM albums and pages!

Tip of the Day: Get your pictures developed in the 4 inch size instead of the 3 1/2 x 5. It's easier to crop the larger photos, and it's easier to see everyone's face in group photos.
Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment