All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Disney scrapping





I have been scrapping our vacation to Disney (last December) and since I am making simple pages, I am really making headway. It's really fun to look back and see everything that we did! We had fun. I amjust getting to the day that my husband got food poisoning! Can you believe that we even have a photo of him in the restaurant he ate the ribs that we believe made him sick 14 hours later? Weird, huh? I must be nearing the end of our trip! That kind of did us in. We left early. The new Disney snap pack has patterned paper that I just love! I like to use silly little sayings and take them out of context as page titles. "Seeing Stars" -Disney Stars of course! "Parade with character" -Disney caracters! It's really corny, but I usually use the first thing that pops into my head! Hey, I'm having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment