All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Saturday, August 12, 2006

We are the Champions!

I have a big day planned! I am going to be at the church softball tournament for most of the day. Yesterday, our boys won the division in the last regular game of the season! I'm very proud of them! Last season, some of the other wives and I made a little album for them, and passed it around at the softball tournament. This year, I haven't taken one pic, but of course I'll take a picture of the whole team, as always! This year they will have their trophy with them! How exciting! As the coach, this is all very important to my husband. He misses Weddings, parties and other numerous events if they are going to be at or around the same time as his games. He goes to the game hours early. Sometimes I resent softball for taking up so much of our life! But I may have gotten used to it. After all, he has been playing on this team since 1998! So, I'm proud of him, and the boys of Riverside.

Tip of the Day: When taking pictures at a sporting event, make sure that you use at least 400 speed film. Don't take close pictures through a wire fence or netting such as the one they have behind home plate. Do take pictures of your family watching the game. Ask someone you don't know to take it!

Quote of the Day: "I may be little, but I'm Daddy's biggest fan." - me (used as a page title in my daughter's album)

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment