All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, August 21, 2006

just a little note...

I didn't mean to not tell you how the tournament went! The team did pretty well. We didn't win, but we did get a huge trophy for winning the division, so it was Ok. I was able to get the pictures I needed to add to the album, and we had a great time fellowshipping together.
I was writing a little note to my cousin, telling her all of the things that we have done this summer. It ended up being a long note! We have really done a lot! I think we packed nearly every summer thing into this one summer! It has been great! The best thing is that it's not over yet! It might take me into the new year to scrap all of these moments, but won't that keep me warmer for longer!?!

Tip of the Day: Your kids can help you journal! Really! Jot down a few questions and ask them. Then put their answers in their album. What was your favorite animal at the zoo? What was the best thing that happened at the waterpark? What was your favorite dish at the family picnic? Write their memories!

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment