All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Friday, August 11, 2006

New Stuff is here!!!!

I'm so excited right now! I just got my order today with all the new Creative Memories stuff in it and it was seriously like Christmas! It's already cool normally, getting a bunch of boxes, but more so when you haven't even seen pictures of the new stuff. I have to tell you the truth, guys. I have NEVER sat down and read the catalog cover to cover. Never! But I did this time! It's seriously like a magazine! I love the new catalog! I do! I ordered a whole bunch of stuff for myself this time, too. Every time I get a new consultant under me, when they place their first order, I get a $100 shopping spree! So, I got new stickers, a power layouts hickey, the new colors of pens, some of the new paper packs, just all kinds of stuff! I'm just so excited! I have been so Ho Hum about my business lately, and I'm sure my clients and friends are getting a little fed up with me, but I'm BACK! I don't know why, but this has just got me so excited, that I want to give everyone a new catalog, I want to deliver all my orders, I just want to be a good consultant again! Hey, summer's just about over, I guess it's time for me to get back to work!

Tip of the Day: From now on, if you pick up your order from me, you will always get a free gift. I ordered a whole bunch, and that's my new deal!

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment