All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

the journaling begins

I hated to admit it, but I had lost all the notes I had written while on my cruise! I can admit it now, because I finally found them over the weekend! I had placed them in a safe place, that's why I couldn't find them!
Anyway, I began the long process of journaling my trip. I got out a pen and notebook, the memories I had written on the trip, and the list that we filled out daily, ( best, worst, we tried... and the weather was...), and I laid out the pages that I have already put photos on. As I write in my notebook what I will later write on my album pages; I look at the album and how much room I have left for journaling, and kind of plan out where I was going to write what. I am not always this anal about it, but I want this album to be as near perfect as it can be because it's really special to me! So far, I have only written in the notebook. It's a long process! I'm combining the notes I've written, the info from our daily lists, as well as things I 'm remembering as I look at the pictures! Whew! Who knew scrapbooking could be so much work!?

Scrap Happy!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:37 PM

    Most things that are worthwhile do take work.
    Try raising 4 kids.
    It is work and it is worth it.
    There is not one I would send back.

    ReplyDelete