All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

power me up!

Not to get ahead of myself, but I started to use the new power sort layouts for the vaca we took last November. I had just skipped over it completely in my daughter's album because I was getting too far behind. I love the power layouts! The guides you use stay flat, while having a pile of pages tends to curve. I also think pictures stay in place a lot better on the power sort guides. They tend to shift and slide when just laid out on pages. I have been using the power sort method for years, without the box. I just lay my pics out on pages instead. It's really nice to have the box there to keep them in. It keeps them from getting dusty (that is a problem I have had!) and it should keep them from shifting so that my pictures won't end up getting bent from sliding off the page when I move it. So, I'm really making headway! I'm cropping my pictures as I put them in the box, so i should just need to decorate and be done! If only it were that easy!

Scrap Happy!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:30 PM

    Most things worthwhile are not easy.
    Try raising 4 kids!!!
    It is worth it.
    There is not one I would send back.

    ReplyDelete