All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Thursday, August 24, 2006

midnight snack

After writing my blog last night, I wanted to scrapbook so badly! Since it was already 11pm, I told myself I could only work a little while. That's what I did, just an hour's worth of work to complete the next page. Yes, I didn't accomplish much! I also realized that I had skipped an event, but there is no going back now, so I'll have to get over it! (Actually, I ended up going back and taking the one page I'd done out of order apart and fit in the pages I'd skipped. I would never have been happy with it if I didn't do it correctly!-edited 9/1/06)I have more to get done than I thought when I wrote last night! But I am still happy with my progress, and hoping to get it completed by Saturday, so that I can take it along to the beach and journal at night when there isn't anything else to do! I am taking my cruise pages as well, to journal them. When I come back, with several more rolls of film that need developed, I should only have to do all of summer to get current in my daughter's album!

Tip of the Day: Stickers need to be used with in 2 years of when they are purchased, for best results and stickiness!

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment