All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Bright Garden


My local library is hosting a photography competition. Are you interested? It costs just $5 to submit a photo. I want to do it, mostly to support the library, because I use it so often. Plus, I think I take pretty good photos sometimes. That said, I did one page yesterday. Yeah, one. I managed to fit 8 pictures on a single page, and not have it look too crowded. I used an idea I think I've mentioned here before, but it's been awhile! The pictures are of my daughter and her gramma's garden. The colors are fantastic! Bright lime greens and Hot pink! I made a seed packet out of green paper and have some seeds falling out of it. The seeds are actually accent marks from the ABC stickers. I've been waiting for an appropriate place to use this idea for quite a while. I didn't have to journal much because the pictures pretty much speak for themselves. Plus, I didn't have a whole lot of room left! The seed packet doubles as a title. I used ABC stickers to write right on top of it.
Well, the library photo contest is soon! If you live nearby, and know me, call or e-mail me for info on it.

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment