All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Friday, October 06, 2006

What I'm up to

One of my fellow consultants brought me the gold flecked pages I have been dying to use! I'm so excited because that means tonight at my workshop, I can scrapbook my beach pages at long last! I would be caught up after that, but I sent another roll of film in to Snapfish to be developed, so I will have that to do. I'm trying to catch up so that I can work on the albums I am doing for others.
October is usually a slow month for picture taking for me. The roll of film being developed is mostly of the pumpkin patch. I do plan on taking some this weekend, as Jae is going to her friend's birthday party, where they will be taking a train ride! How awesome is that?!

Tip of the Day: If you want to save the life of the battery in your camera, remove it from your camera when it isn't in use.

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment