All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Changing Colors


On the latest beach vacation, I took both black&white and color pictures. I used black& white film and when I wanted to take color pictures, I simply used our digital camera that is in the video camera, or the water camera I had brought with us this year. Let me just say that I loved having the water camera, because I never had to worry about keeping it out of the sand and surf. Since then, I've discovered that it doesn't cost any more to get your digital photos printed in B&W, which is really cool! I'm new to the whole digital thing, bear with me! I like putting both color and B&W pictures on the same page. In fact, I have just gotten pictures printed in Sepia for the first time, and I can't wait to put those on a page with my color pictures. The Sepia pictures are from the train ride we took. I only had 2 printed like that, because it looks so old fashioned and works perfectly with the train theme! OH, I lOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment