All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Friday, October 13, 2006

Pumpkin Patch Memories



Happy Autumn! The air is chilly, the leaves are reddening and falling from the trees, and the sweaters are coming back as well, so it really must be fall! I don't mind because I like Autumn! It's good weather for scrapbooking. I just got these pictures of our day at the pumpkin patch today, and I now have another roll of film to scrap. It shouldn't take me long. I am so happy with these pictures! Sometimes, you get a roll back and feel that you wasted it, only a few of the pictures came out. Even with a digital camera, sometimes you can't get the picture you are trying for. I know! This day was cloudy, which is good for picture taking. I wore yellow on my daughter, because I was thinking of how nice it would look with the pumpkins. I was seeing things in pictures, which I can't always do. I like it when I can. This way, I took the pictures from the perfect angle for the shot, and was able to capture things I usually just miss, because I had my camera always at the ready. It was a beautiful day of memories, and I'm just thankful that the pictures captured that.

No comments:

Post a Comment