All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Expand your horizons

Yesterday, as I was cleaning, I had a realization! People are forever telling me that they love this page or that one. I realized that a lot of the time the page elements on those standout pages are items that I didn't know what to do with when I bought them. What I am trying to say is this: Alot of people will look at a sticker pack, see stickers they think they will never use and say, "See, I would never use the _________ sticker, so I don't want to buy this whole pack." People do the same thing with paper packs. Well, maybe if you went outside of your box a little bit, you could find a home for those stickers on one of your pages, making something you never would have created had you not stretched yourself a little.

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment