All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

YAY! I'm done!

I'm so excited to be all caught up on my daughter's album! You have no idea how good that feels! Well, maybe you do! I was just looking through the pages again today, and I had to take it with me to show people! I am in shock that I have almost filled up an album of only the summer months! But we did a lot! Her first bike, our road trip, beach vacation, first time playing putt-putt, swimming, ...(there are probably too many pictures of her swimming, but it just impressed me that she can do that now! ) and her first trip to the dentist. Like I said, a lot happened! I am really liking the pages though! I am especially tickled with the page I did in a cartoony way. I even dreampt about it the night before I did it! It turned out cute. I'm not sure that it looks like a cartoon enough, but I can keep working on this concept on other pages. I'd love to put a photo of it on here, but I can't figure out how to do that at this time. Challenge yourself to complete a goal! It feels so good when you accomplish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment