All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Great Gathering and then some!

This weekend was a busy one! I had 2 workshops! Friday's workshop was well attended and I was able to complete several small pages (7x7 size) for books that I have made in the past and I am now adding to. Saturday, was my all day workshop! This year, I called it Autumn's Great Gathering. Everyone who came worked well together, and I was happy to listen to the conversations going on all day. We had a meal together, to which everyone contributed, and it was so yummy! As always, there were prizes and give aways, but we changed things up a little this year, and played a game. I will have to change things again for next year, since I found that most people like to know up front what purchases will earn a reward! Of course, the sales were mouth watering, and the crop talk was fantastic! It really was! The little handout was stuffed with ideas that we liked! Best of all, was the amount of pages we were able to complete. I was so proud of everyone! Thanks to everyone who attended! I appreciate the fact that you brought food to share, and that you came to spend time with me!

I'd like to share exerps from some e-mails I have already received.

thank you again for an enjoyable day with good people and creative input.
I hope you are not toooo tired.
Thanks again.


Hi Alea,
Just a note to say THANK YOU !!!! You did it again. Another wonderful gift you gave us, your friends and customers. You planned a wonderful day, put lots & lots of time and thought into blessing us. Everything was so nice, as always. You have a fun-loving heart and we get to benefit from it. Take care.


It is so nice to be appreciated! Thanks!

Upcoming events:

My next workshops:
November 3rd at 7pm $4

November 17th at 7pm $4

Don't miss my Christmas Open House!
Saturday, November 18th
I'll have specials, gifts, and let you scrap for free during the whole open house! Stop by just to shop, or get your free gift, or stay to scrapbook! It's up to you!
If you have been to my open houses, you know how much you get out of them. If you haven't stopped by, you don't know what you're missing!
check my website for times!
www.mycmsite.com/alea

It isn't too early to tell you about my first retreat! I'm really excited about it! I just found and booked the retreat center this week, and it is adorable! I will be taking non-refundable, complete downpayments open immediately! It does seem far in the future, being that the retreat isn't until March 9th! With the way time is flying, it will be here before you know it! Space is limited, so if you want more details, please e-mail me at aleasalbums@yahoo.com .

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment