All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Back on Christmas

I've set aside the pictures of other people's kids and have started trying to get my daughter's pictures caught up. I am just working on Christmas Day and it is very slow going! When I do other's albums, I feel like I fly along, but with my own daughter's, I have no limit to the product that I can use, and that leads to tough decisions on what exactly I want to do on her pages. It doesn't help that I like her pages to be perfect! I did the cutest pre-Christmas page of a collection of pictures. I used the gift that was given out at my Christmas open house, the vellum strips. They are so cool that I have used them on several pages already! It really is enjoyable to be doing her pages!!!

Tip of the Day: It really is worth it to come to my Open Houses and other events where gifts are given out. These are things that you can't buy anywhere, so they add a certain originality to your pages. Having Unique pages is pretty important to me, so I almost always use the free gifts, as long as I don't run out before I set one aside!

ScrapHappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment