All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, April 03, 2006

A little bit of this...and that!

Stolen moments of scrapbooking are getting me far! I just did 8 pages yesterday in 2 hours. I was working on the book for the 10th grader. I am aching to get to my daughter's pictures, before my husband and I get back from our getaway in early May. The only problem is that Creative Memories is coming out with all new Disney stuff! I wish it was coming out earlier than May, because I want to use it now! It is so cute, and It feels like it was made just for me since I am the Disney Freak! There is an album, a Mickey maker (punch), and papers, it even looks more grown up! So, maybe I'll use this stuff for my cruise, since it is a Disney Cruise!

I am also very excited, with March being over, because I signed 3 consultants, plus one that just signed up for all the stuff in the kit! I am signing another consultant this week, as well! I am very happy that my business is doing so well! It's the reason I'm able to ge on this Cruise! I really feel blessed.

Tip of the Day: With all of the flowers outside blooming, and smelling so yummy, I'm starting to think about Easter pages!
*The cutting system has an egg shape that I use for Easter eggs, just using marbled papers and others.
*I have made an Easter basket out of paper and stuck stickers in it, as well as some green grass, created by cutting green paper really thin.
*For a "Dying Easter Eggs" page title, I used white letter stickers and colored them in pastel colors for a dyed look.
*One year, my daughter got a giant chocolate egg! I have a whole page dedicated to it, with the page title how she used to say it, "Choc-O-lot" I used brown paper to make several sizes of eggs. I think brown and pink, like the color of my daughter's dress that year went really well together!
*I made some of that plastic grass you get for easter baskets, by shredding pink paper very finely. I taped it using double sided tape and stuck it to the page in a nest shape. I stuck an egg sticker in it, and a chick sticker just nearby.
*If you run out of "g" letter stickers like I did at Easter, just use a lower case "q" (Cm makes their sassy ones without a hook in the back) and a comma, and cleverly cover the spot they meet with a sticker or die-cut.
*Last Easter, I stuck with my new favorite scrapbooking theme of making all my pages of an event go together. I used 2 pieces of paper from the textile pack on every page for the whole month of March.
I'll put more Easter Page ideas on another day's blog!


Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment