All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Saturday, April 15, 2006

It's a disease!

I can't believe that I have used as much film as I have these past 2 weeks! Usually, I try to keep myself to a roll a day when I'm on vacation, but I have been using pretty close to that this week! True, my brother is here on a short leave from Iraq, and I'm seeing my niece for the first time, and it is almost Easter...but that is not all! I have lost my touch! Seriously, I have been taking so many bad pictures! That's why I'm taking so many! I KNOW when I have just taken a bad picture, where someone's face was suddenly blocked or my daughter looked down or away just as I clicked it, so I end up taking another one! I don't even want to hear about digital cameras because I am NOT READY to get one yet! I don't find them to be as quick as mine, meaning, I want to take the picture as soon as I push the button, not seconds later. I do realize the benefits, but it just isn't worth it to me yet. I just get into funks where I can't seem to BE THERE for the moment, I just miss it. I'm in one of those photography funks right now!

Tip of the Day: My favorite film developing lately has been a toss up between Sam's Club and Snapfish. I like Sam's because they are so cheap, AND they are the best quality I've found around here! They also have changed their policy and don't leave your developed photos out for just anyone to walk off with.
I like Snapfish for the convenience of walking just as far as my mailbox to send them and receiving them just as easily. The colors are usually crystal clear. I also like that I can get them online, even before I get them in the mail. One disadvantage is that they take a while to come back, even up to 2 weeks, and it's been a longer wait more recently than it used to be. Plus, they are too costly for my liking, and you have to pay S&H.

Happy Easter! Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment