All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Springdale Vendor Fair

I participated in a Vendor Fair this weekend, and it was fun! My favorite thing was a toss up between the chocolate at the Riverside Church's table, and getting to meet so many people from my area! I was able to talk to people I had met, but never mentioned scrapbooking to, people I had never met that were interested in coming to my local workshops, and even customers of mine! I had a great time talking and scrapbooking, and before I knew it, it was time to pack up and go home! I made lots of contacts and even some money. (everybody loved looking through the stickers!) Thank you to everyone who stopped by to visit! I was never bored for a second!

Tip of the Day: I made a sunset page today by tearing paper and making pink cloud shapes, which I then stretched across the top of the page. I also made sand at the very bottom of the page by tearing my tan paper in a thinish strip. I couldn't see just having a sky without the ground.

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment