All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Playing at the Park

It was a great day for the park today! I went with my kiddo, her dad and our friends. I finished off my roll of film there, (the one I just started on Sunday!) because there were some adorable shots! I did miss one of my rules though. I didn't get any pictures with me in them! I just worry that my daughter will think I wasn't there! I got the cutest pictures of my daughter taking her 10 1/2 month old friend down the slide! I also got some shots of the glee on her face as her Daddy pushed her in the swing! She laughed so hard that she got the hiccups! But my favorite picture is of my friend's bottom half sticking out of the top of the enclosed slide as she let her little guy go down the slide for the first time! It's priceless!

Tip of the Day: There are so many photo ops at the park! It's best to go in the late afternoon if you don't want a whole lot of other kids jumping in the way of your pictures. It also makes for better lighting than the direct sunlight you'll get earlier. Have the adult pushing the kid on the swing pull the swing back and hold it for a second. This way, you get what looks like an action shot, without the action. Best of all, just watch the action, and click when you see that moment! No kid likes to have to pose in the middle of playing.

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment