All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Friday, April 21, 2006

Princesses on Ice

Originally written on the 15th, but not published until the 21st!

We took our daughter to Princesses on Ice today. It was so beautiful! I'm so glad that I have an excuse to go and see these things! My daughter gives me that "in"! My fave part was when Gaston sliced the ice, sending up a spray of shaved ice at some of the observers! It was a 2 hour show, and included every single princess. Aladdin and Jasmine flew on the magic carpet and all of the princesses skated with their princes. It was really nice. We drove all the way to WV to see it because we missed it here. It was so worth it! Our seats were terrific! My daughter dressed as Snow White, who was her favorite of the day. My only regret was that she had to go to the bathoom at the end, right before Cinderella tried on the glass slipper! So, we missed that! We got back and I didn't want to walk in front of everyone at this point, so we watched the end of the show from the floor. But this was actually a blessing in disguise, because my daughter was right there when the characters walked around sayng hi to some of the kids, so she got to meet some royalty today. I hope my pictures turn out!

Tip of the Day: The Frosty Prints paper pack, which is being discontinued, has some paper in it that looks just like cracked ICE! I can't wait to use it on these pages! Vellum would also make nice ice! Does anyone else have suggestions on making "ice"? I know that there is a kind of stone that you can use, but I wouldn't want to use anything that bulky on my pages since I use my real photos!

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment