All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Thursday, March 09, 2006

check that off the list!

I worked so hard yesterday to get the laundry, housework and everyday stuff done, all with the thought that I would get some scrapping time in once I was all caught up. Well, my husband came home from work, and the laundry still wasn't done, but I decided to take a break and scrapbook anyway. That's just what I did! I sat down and completed several pages before I had to stop for dinner. It felt so good to do that! I felt no guilt and I really accomplished a lot! I am pretty close to completing this album for my friend's son. After that, I hope to get to my daughter's at last!

Tip of the Day: The laundry will never be done, there will always be more dishes to do, and the bathroom will just keep geting dirty! So, make time to scrapbook. Write it on your list of things to get done in the day. (If you are a list maker, like I am!) I wonder just how much I could accomplish if I spent an hour a day scrapbooking! I know one thing; if I scrapbook for a little while, I feel great. I feel like I completed something and relieved some stress. If I scrapbook for a really long time, sometimes I feel all tense from sitting, my knees hurt and I am just sticking things on the page trying to get it done so I can stop. If it isn't fun anymore, or you are frustrated with a mental block, STOP and call it a day. Scrapbooking should be a fun thing, not a chore!

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment