All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Signing a consultant!

When I heard that Creative Memories was offering the whole consultant package for $119 dollars this month, I was hoping that everyone else would think it was as amazing as I did! Because you can buy an album, a cutter, corner rounder, tape runner and pens and almost be paying as much for this $500 + kit, in which you get all of that and more. This has prompted me to do some homework, figuring out how much I really do get my scrapbooking products for. I was pleasantly surprised, because it really does give me great discounts!

I just signed a consultant yesterday! WOO HOO! She had been interested in becoming a consultant for some time now, but it just wasn't the right time, because she was pregnant. Now that she has her little one, and she has observed all the work I do at workshops (on my albums, not actual work!) I think she realized it would be more than worth it. So, she came over and signed the papers. She already has a group of friends who scrapbook, because she has hosted shows and crop clubs for me in the past. So, she has a ready made customer base.

I'm excited and I just wanted to share that with all of my blog readers! If you are interested in getting over $500 worth of stuff for $119, e-mail me and I'll give you all the info you need, whether you want to sign up or not. It is an amazing deal, unlike anything I've seen Creative Memories do in the past. I actually have a customer coming over today for an order (the one I described above that is around $100), and I'm going to tell her about this, because she could get so much more for only a little more money. Since you can decide to quit at any time, just by not placing an order, it's a great deal.

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment