All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Thursday, March 16, 2006

remembering last month

I just got my pictures back today! These are pictures from February, and early March. I'm happy with them for the most part. I like that I have some unposed pictures. I was able to capture the look of concentration on my daughter's face as she painted. I also caught her laying on the couch just watching Saturday cartoons. Because I just looked at the pictures I took last year, these pictures show her looking so much older! At least that's what I see. The way her hair looks, and the expressions on her face just make her look so much older than she did a year ago. Just thinking that she used to be 2 at this time last year, is unbelievable. Two just seems so young now that she's almost 4! I'm so glad that I have a workshop tomorrow because I'm hungry to get these pictures into albums! Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!!

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment