All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Friday, March 17, 2006

That looks like fun!

I'm so excited and I just had to share that I signed a new consultant today! My sister ( by marriage, to my brother!) has been attending a new Bible Study and the women all get together to scrapbook after the study. She has been sitting there, with her new baby, and watching them. She is very artistic, so she decided that she wants to give it a try! She called me tonight and I am getting all ready to send her the info to sign. This is the perfect time for her to get into album making! Her baby is 4 months old now, she's living with her family while my brother is over in Iraq, and she will have more free time now than she ever will! I know that she will love it!

Tip of the Day: What a great idea! Getting together after a Bible study or other kind of meeting to scrap for a little bit every week! One of the ladies told my sister in law, "If you don't do it here, you'll probably never get it done." Which might not be true, but it is for some people I know! I have workshops for those who want to come, but if you wanted to just get your own group of friends together and plan to scrapbook, the best way is to make it a priority, stay consistant with the day and time so people don't get confused, and keep it simple. If you have snacks, don't make it a big ordeal. Everyone is there to scrap, not eat! And if people have to bring a dessert tray plus their scrapping supplies, it gets to be 2 and 3 trips to the car. Another idea might be for everyone to pitch in on supplies and tools so that everyone can use them. One idea is to buy the sizzix or the cutting system by having everyone pitch in and keeping it at the place you meet, if possible.

Scrap Happy! Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment