All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Sunday, March 19, 2006

St. Patrick's Day workshop

We had a really good scrapfest last Friday! It was Saint Patrick's Day, but there wasn't any green beer! Everyone was able to get something done. I completed the album I was doing for my friend's son, Julie started her youngest son's album, Bekah started her Disney Trip, Emily kept plugging away at her and her husband's photo album and Missy completed 6 pages of her son's album. We even have a knitter who comes and knits while we all scrapbook, just because she likes the company! We don't have a dull moment! This week, my husband rigged up a curtain in front of the garage door to keep the draft out. It really seemed to make a difference! Spring will be here in a few days and then we will always be comfortable at workshops. I love everyone who comes to scrapbook (or knit) with me! I really look forward to these Fridays!

Tip of the Day: CM has pens that enable you to write on black pages in red, orange, green and blue, and actually be able to see the writing. You probably knew that, but did you know that you can also use them to write on colored paper? I have found that you can use the red on red paper and it shows up! It almost has the same effect as a glowstick. You'll have to try it to see what I mean.

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment