All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, March 27, 2006

Making room for growth and baby

Well, I have been working all day today on my business, in my pajamas! Isn't that cool? I did take a few breaks form the computer for lunch and a couple of board games with my daughter. My sister in law and the baby will be here in just a few days, and since they will be staying here, I have been digging all of the baby stuff out of storage and cleaning everything up for their visit. That has taken up a lot of my time, but not all of it! I am squealing with excitement to announce that I am now a Senior Consultant! This basically just means that I have 3 consultants signed up now. But it is a promotion and I'm happy! But I'm boring you! I don't really have much to write about, as far as scrapping goes, because I've been all business! I did take my daughter's roll of film to get developed yesterday and I can't wait to see the photos! They are from when we were at Disney World, and she took them with her own princess camera. I love seeing things through her eyes. Speaking of which, she is trying to get my attention, so I'd better go!

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment