All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Saturday, March 25, 2006

My Blooming Business

It must be the spring weather that turns woman to thoughts of scrapbooking! I have been busy filling orders and talking to people about signing up to be a consultant while the cost is down. I have had several people contact me about hosting a Get Together as well. I'm trying to be less of a procrastinator, and organize my time better. I myself have been scrapbooking more. I've been stealing away for a blessed hour here and there in the late afternoon/ evening after my husband is home, just to get some pages done. I'm once again working on the 10th grader's album, and I have been completing 8-9 pages each time I sit down to work on it. If I can get this done, then I can start to work on my daughter's album. I can't wait! I went to a friend's today to scrap the day away. I only got 6 pages done, but that's better than none! I was at a Mary Kay party tonight and really got inspired by the way this lady handles her business. She has an organizer where she keeps everything, all in one place, imagine that! I dislike home parties, even though I always enjoy myself when I'm at one! I always keep a sharp eye on the consultant and watch how she works. I learn a lot this way!

Tip of the Week: Creative Memories has a new punch or as we say in CM land, "maker". It is so cool! It's a bubble punch and you can use it in so many ways! Don't let yourself be hampered thinking you can only use it to make bubbles, OH NO! I used it on a music recital page by punching a pink border, and sprinkling musical note stickers on it. I have punched with the bubbles,( there are 2 different designs on it by the way!) and then punched a circle. This would make an excellent pizza, moon or other planet, or just a cool decoration, like I used it for. With a slight variation, you could make a piece of cheese! Add a cute little mouse, and you have a cheesy page! The bubble punch is great for wedding pages, birthday pages, pages of the kids blowing bubbles, in the bath, at the aquarium, at the pool, at the beach or on a cruise, there really is no limit to where they would work! Use them with the circle makers! I love my bubble punch! o o O o oOoOoo
Scrap Happy! OoOooOo
oo OOooooOoOoOooOOOo

No comments:

Post a Comment