All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Thursday, February 23, 2006

I think the reason that I'm having so much trouble thinking about what to write is that I haven't been scrapbooking this week. I really want to get to that today, but I have so many things I have to get done just to keep my house organized. Don't think that all I do is run around cleaning, though! I have friends over, go to meetings and lately I've been reading and knitting more than I've been scrapbooking.
I am trying to organize a special contest for my friends and customers to earn free scrapbooking supplies if they participate in my Spring Fling Contest. The main goal is to complete pages and attend workshops. I am still figuring out all of the details, which I hope will be done soon, as my contest starts on the 1st of March! Wow! I can't believe that spring is almost here!

Tip of the Day: So, what can you do with those albums that would hurt your pictures? My Aunt covered an album for me as a wedding gift. It's beautiful, but I can't use it for my photos! Instead, I have placed my engagement, shower and wedding cards in there, very lovingly, so that I can look back through them if I want to.

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment