All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Phantom of the Opera

My Mom and I were given Phantom tickets for Christmas and we really looked forward to the show. It was worth the wait! As I watched this beautiful production, I kept catching myself with my mouth open! I kept getting chills, and my mom was crying! "How did they do that?" was the question of the night! I love the music, and I managed to watch the whole show without singing. I have the night locked away in my mind, and it will always be a special memory.

Tips of the Day:
Don't bring a camera! You can't take it in! If you must get a picture, have someone take one of you outside of the theater in front of the sign or marquee.

You can save your tickets and the program and write down your memories so that you won't forget a thing. The programs are thick, so here's an extra tip; if you want to include them in your album, go through them and remove the advertisements, and unnessesary pages. Then use photo tape to stick it to your page, or make a pocket to hold it in.

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment