All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Friday, February 17, 2006

Workshop night

I have a workshop tonight! I'm excited because I'm really in the mood to scrapbook! I wanted to scrapbook with a friend today, but when her plans changed and she couldn't make it, I just cleaned, baked and watched a Veggie Tales movie with my daughter. So, tonight is my excuse to scrapbook! I may end up working on someone else's album tonight, because I need to get these other albums done, and because I'm still in the laying it out phases of our Disney vacation and I am so weird about doing these pages with other people around. I just want them to be perfect!

Tip of the Day: If you ever decide to do albums for other people, have a list of items you need to start, such as a couple paper packs, stickers, tape refill and the book and page protectors. Add them up and this is what the down payment will be. Decide how much you want to charge per page and give them a written cost sheet. This way, they won't be surprised at the end. This is what I am going to do from now on!

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment