All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day has come and gone! This year, we kept our daughter with us for our crab dinner, and we all went to the Mall for a special dessert, ice cream! We have given up keeping ice cream in our freezer at home, so ice cream is now a special treat! I took a picture of my husband giving my daughter a rose, and I took a picture with the automatic timer of the 3 of us. This is when a digital camera would come in handy! I can only hope the picture took, since I can't look at it right after I take it. I took so many pictures of my daughter at the parties she attended this year! We made a really cute backpack box for her valentines, so I took a picture of her wearing that, and looking in it for valentines. She enjoyed Valentine's Day immensely this year!

Tip of the Day: Last year, I took just 3 pictures of Valentine's Day. One of her writing valentines, one of her outside the library in her little red dress with her box of valentines, and one of her with some friends from the library party. I used the extra space to keep her valentines. I used an empty CM sticker pack and filled it with her valentines. Then I stuck it to the page, punched out a few hearts in pink and red with the makers and stuck them all around the bottom of the page. Very simple and really cute. Did you know that you can use the CM sticker packs to keep memorabelia in? Well, you can, it's photo safe!

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment