All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Worker Bees

Last night's workshop was very productive! We all completed pages, and I personally completed 18 pages! There were only 3 of us, and we were on such a roll (no doubt fueled by the snacks we were munching!) that we kept right on going past 2AM! It was fun! Oldies was the music selection of choice, and except for a few commercials that we could have done without, we all were singing along from time to time! People don't know what they are missing! This is the cool thing to do on a Friday night!

Tip of the Day: My favorite page last night was also my simplist! I had 3 photos of the baby playing with his toes, and I adhered them to the page, drew an outline around them which acted as a mat, and then made a little rectangle decorated with hands and feet stickers, inside which I wrote, " How neat, I found my feet!" That was it! So simple, so cute! By the way, Thanks goes to Hailey who came up with the little ryme to put in the journalling block. Just one of the perks of scrapping with a group of women! Everyone's input is so refreshing and no one gets hurt when you don't take their suggestion.

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment