All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Friday, February 10, 2006

I'm going to Disney World, well...in pictures!

I am currently working on my Disney pictures, laying out pages so that I can tell how they will work. When I do my Disney vacation, I combine chronological order as well as themed pages, so it can get tricky. I create themed pages for different parks, usually Epcot and the Magic Kingdom, where we spend a lot of time and take the most pictures. I also do themed pages of our resort. I do this because a lot of times I end up taking just random picture here and there, on different days. Since we went during the Christmas season, I took a picture of each park's Christmas tree, so they will all be together, and I took a picture of the gingerbread creations they had at different resorts, so those will all go together. You would think that I would run out of pictures to take, since we go to WDW yearly, but I never do!

Tip of the Day: When working on a trip like this, I first lay out the pictures by pages, then I work on one page at a time, starting from the beginning. On the individual page, I first lay out the pictures, then I crop them, and then I design the page, picking out which stickers and paper I want to use. Finally, I adhere everything to the page. Lastly, I journal. I often save the journalling for another day and just work on designing another page or more. I never show anyone, including my husband, any of the pages until the whole trip is scrapbooked.

But that's just me! Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment