All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Autumn is here!

I have tried unsuccessfully to write this blog at least 3 times over the last few days! Computer problems! I have been watching the changing leaves, fearing that I'll forget to look for a couple of days and they will have all fallen to the ground! I want to get some pictures when they are at their most brilliant this year!

Tip of the Day: Cm has a new leaf punch, although I did hear a rumor that they have run out! I have one, and let me give you some page ideas I like and have tested! I punch leaves in the various fall colors and pile them in a corner of the page, or I create a huge tree out of brown paper, it can even be a 2 page spread, and attatch the little leaves to it's branches. I made a painter's pallet, and punched out leaves to put on it as if the leaves were the paint puddles normally found on a pallet. I used the page title," The colors of Autumn". Attatch leaves directly to the page and use a pen to make it look like the leaf is falling. Simply use thin dash marks in a light path from the top of the page to the leaf. Don't make a straight line from the top of the page to the leaf, make it look as if the leaf is lazily floating to earth by adding some loops.
Scrap Happy!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:39 AM

    Creative Memories still has the leaf punch you were talking about. I just bought one. My guess is that they will probably have it through October.Some consultants are only making it available at Croptoberfest, so I was lucky to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had other leaf punches, and this one is A LOT easier to use. You don't break your hand using this one!

    ReplyDelete