All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, September 26, 2005

My Challenge

Using this as a way to keep myself accountable, I am going to try to complete 50 pages this week! I'm starting with last Friday, and going to this Friday, the 30th. It's a big challenge, but I have a lot that I need to accomplish! I already completed at least 10 at my workshop on Friday! I'll let you know if I complete my mission!

Tip of the Day: A simple patriotic page idea: Take a strip of red paper about 1 1/2 inches wide and 12 inches in length from top to bottom and rip it from top to bottom. Do the same thing with a strip of blue paper. You have just made a border. Use one half of each and place the flat side of the red along the side of the page. The torn side will be facing in. Place the ripped side of the blue facing the ripped side of red. Leave a small strip of the white page showing in the center. You might use the leftover strips to do the same thing on the facing page for a 2 page spread. This is so easy, but it is very patriotic!
Scrap Happy!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:32 AM

    I like these simple page ideas because I don't have a lot of time to scrapbook, yet I want my pages to look really cool. I punched out some silver stars and added them to the page as filler.

    ReplyDelete