All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

What time is it?

Last night I started scrapbooking and worked straight through the night! I was shocked when I heard my husband's alarm go off! That happens to me when I get inspired! I was working on the 10th grader's album, and I got to a trip she took to Disneyland in 1997. It was a lot of fun to do Disney pages, my favorite place by the way! So...I worked on it all night! I accomplished 11 pages!
Tip of the Day: Last night I did something that I don't think I'd tried before. I was punching out stars with the Star Maker, and instead of just sticking them to the page, I decorated them a little bit, using the same color pen as the paper. I simply outlined the star shape and put a swirl inside of some of them. It turned out looking like a neat die cut!
Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment