All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Thursday, September 15, 2005

My own little book

My daughter was disappointed yesterday that there weren't any pictures of Donald duck in her room. She told me that she wanted to get a picture of her and Donald to hang in her room. I told her she already had a picture with Donald, but it was in her Disney album. Last year, when we went to Disney World, we did a character hunt. We took pictures of my little girl with all of her favorite characters. When we came home, I put together a little kid-sized album for her with all of those pictures in it. It was so easy and fast to do, because there usually is one picture to a page, and I just decorated using the character's colors or stickers that had something to do with either the character itself or the movie they were in. It's one of my favorite albums, but of course, it's really not for me! I'm so glad I did it, because it's perfect for her to be able to look through, and take with us to keep her occupied. Best of all, she really likes it!

Tip of the Day: If she had been older, I would have had her use the album (the 7x7 size I used) as an autograph book. I would have had the characters use Creative Memories Pens and sign either a seperate square of paper, or right on the page. If you use a precut piece of paper, you can control how big they make their autograph so that you can fit both it and a photo on the page.
Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment