All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, September 12, 2005

Watching their faces

I love to show people my albums! I've worked hard on these pages and every one has a part of me in it. That's why I like to sit on the couch next to my family and friends and enjoy their reaction as they remember living what I attempted to capture in my photographs and journalling. When I visit family and friends whom I haven't seen in a while, I bring my daughter's album to show them. Looking through it helps them to catch up on our lives. My daughter and husband love to look through the albums and remember favorite vacations! When I scrap a family vacation, I won't let anyone look at it until it is complete. My favorite thing is showing those certain friends and family members our vacation pages for the first time!

Tip of the Day: Don't show your photographs to anyone until they are in an album. I get ribbed unmercifully for this, but I think it makes people look closer at your completed album pages. Making them wait makes them want to see the pictures all the more! And lastly, it encourages me to complete the album pages faster, because I want to show them to friends and family!
Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment