All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Days go by

The title of today's blog is a little shout out to my favorite musician at the moment, Keith Urban! "It's all we've been given, so you better start livin' right now. 'Cuz Days go by."
I've been livin' and not doing any scrapbooking!

Tip of the Day: (as it goes by!) Have you ever done a calendar page? What better way to capture life on paper? I did one a month for the whole first year of my daughter's life. You can buy calendar pages, which have squares, like a blank calendar for the whole page. You number them yourself. I used the square punch and included pics of my girl here and there to fill up the spaces. On days we went to the Doctor's, I wrote down her height and weight. I wrote down which friends we went to visit, when she took her first step, when something happened in the world. I filled the calendar up with stickers and decorated each month differently.
Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment