All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Get together

A "Get Together" is the new name for a Creative Memories Party. I was able to go to one; to learn how to do it. It was surprisingly fun! What you do now is make a 7x7 sized card, and your consultant supplies some paper and stickers and a journaling mat for each guest. There is no cost to you or your guests. I used some doubles to make an actual card for my friend, Hailey. The cool thing is that you could put the finished card right on a page! I still have to try that! I had a good time, and even with the same supplies, I was surprised how different everyone's finished cards looked. Now that I've experienced it, I can't wait to share this with other people. If you would like to host a get together, please e-mail me directly. Or leave a comment below.

Tip of the Day: Make sure to take pictures of everyday life. Posed pictures are nice here and there in your album, but your child's love of wash off tattoos is what you're really going to want to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment