All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Friday, September 09, 2005

Little footprints

My little girl is growing out of her shoes yet again! I don't know what I'll do if it gets too cold for her to wear her flip flops before I go shoe shopping!
Tip of the Day: Every year on or around my little one's birthday, I take pictures of her little hands and feet. I stamp her hands and feet and put them on the page as well. Looking back, I can literally SEE how much she has grown!
Second tip: When inking, have a wet rag or wet wipes handy to wipe your child's hands and feet as you finish one. Try to recruit help! Try to do this whole process as fast as you can. I usually stamp her feet twice, and use the best on her page. I always stamp on a seperate piece of paper and apply it to the page. Even if an ink pad claims to be scrapbook safe, I don't totally trust it, so I feel safer using a seperate sheet of paper!
Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment