All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Looking ahead

I haven't been scrapbooking this week at all, but I'm busy planning for the immediate future! I did finish off the 6th book of my daughter's, and I'm starting July of this year next. I'm waiting for some pictures my cousin took when he was here. You know how that is!
I am planning on having an all day crop in October. I call it Croptoberfest, and no...I didn't come up with the name myself! I have gotten all these cool things for gifts to those who come and scrap the day away with me. These things are so cute that I have already taken some aside for me! I'll probably use them before my Croptoberfest, too. (Just some perks of being a consultant!)
I have a Friday night workshop in my home tomorrow, too. I didn't have my workshop area looking like a workshop area until today! We had taken everything down before our vacation, and I haven't had a workshop since! I'm hoping that these events I have planned get a large turnout! There's a consultant who has been doing this for less time than I have, and she has 14 people coming to her workshops! I have a much smaller number! Hey, I'm competitive, what can I say!

Tip of the Day: I had 2 pictures from dinner at Easter, one from each side of the table. I cut the picture into strips, with one person in each strip, and set the 2 pictures together side by side on the page, with a little space between each strip. The result is that it looks like one long photo of all of us at the table!
Scrap Happy!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:44 PM

    Since I am an empty nester and have the luxury of a spare bedroom, I can leave my scrapping out. I bought an adjustable table at Sam's Club, smaller than the 6 ft. long one I use for my pages. I set this up perpendicular to the large table and keep all my cutting stuff out on it. Do you want me to bring the small table to your next crop so you can have all the cutting stuff in one location? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete