All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Friday, September 30, 2005

Those Geeky Teenage years

Everyone, I don't care how cute you are, goes through those awkward years! I have, too. I even did a page in my "Childhood Album" entitled "Those geeky teen-age years". I used to wear Knee high socks, floral dresses, have huge New Kids on the Block pins on my jean jacket (with padded shoulders), posters all over my walls, and a home perm. (NOT ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!) I still look back at those pictures with a little bit of nostalgia! I guess I hope to one day show them to my daughter and have her see that I was once a teenager, too! Hopefully, I'll be a cool enough mom that she won't lose all respect for me once she sees those pictures!

Tip of the Day: For this page, I simply cut my pictures into perfect squares. I then put them on the page along with different colored squares of paper in this order, picture square, paper square, picture square, paper square...alternating the whole page. You will have 5 pictures and 4 paper squares on a 12x12 page. Add a few stickers and a page title and you have a colorful page that probably took you 5-10 minutes, tops!

No comments:

Post a Comment