All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, September 05, 2005

Pet Pages

Before I had my daughter, my puppy was my baby. I had at least one picture of him on every 2 page spread. Sadly, now that isn't the case. He only makes it into the photo album every once in a while. That said, I do think it's very important for us to take pictures of our pets! To many of us, our pets are family, and they are definitely remembered! I love this one picture I have of me holding Elmo on my lap! He's a golden retriever, so that shows how small he was then. And he has his tail in his mouth, which reminds me how crazy he used to be! Another picture that stands out is the one of him in the bath tub. His little face reads, "Save me,please!" and you can see how sad he was. (He still hates baths!) He has always loved the snow, and it made the perfect lighting for pictures!

Tip of the Day: Did you ever get your photos back and get totally freaked out when you saw your sweet doggy looking like a devil with it's weird, green, lit -up eyes!?! There are pet eye pens that can fix that. I sell them! E-mail me!
Pet Page Titles you could use: Dog Days of Summer, Cat Nappin', Puppy Love, Furry Friends and Family, Puppies are People too!, Man's Best Friend, Canine Companions, Talk to the Paw, Pets with Personality, New Kitten on the Block, Reigning Cats and Dogs, Purring Princess, Did I do that?
Scrap Happy!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:47 AM

    These pens work really well, once I learned to avoid the whites of the eyes.

    ReplyDelete