All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Cutting corners, but without a corner rounder!

I just went to get my film developed yesterday from the month of August and the beach. I opted to save money on gas and just do the one hour film developing. Instead of getting doubles, I decided to pick up my photos, look at them, and pull out the negatives of my favorite ones, just enough to do a 2 page spread. I then had them processed (it only took another 15 minutes). I'll do an extensive "trip to the beach" in my daughter's album, and the 2 page spread doubles will be for my own album. I am so far behind in my personal album, that I still haven't gotten to the beach photos from last year! I may start doing this more frequently, especially when I am getting 4 rolls developed at a time, as I was on this occasion!

Tip of the Week: With Gas prices as they are, you might want to send your photos away to get them developed. My favorite company is Snapfish. If you go to their website, they will send you the plasic mailers, so that your film will stay safe. I haven't ever lost film using them. I like how they put your pics on line for you to send to far off friends and relatives. The only problem I have found is in ordering copies without sending in the negatives. I'm often disappointed in the reprints. Snapfish does take a week from sending them in to getting them back. However, they come back to you, you don't need to make a special trip to pick them up, or spend an hour shopping while you wait! I think the quality is better than others as well.
Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment