All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I love my Job!

I am so glad that I'm getting my scrapbooking supplies and tools, and albums at 30% off! I don't know if that's my favorite thing about being a consultant, but it is a HUGE help! I'm trying right now to earn a trip to California, all expenses paid. I am having no problem getting sales, and I'm so close to this trip that I can taste the salt air! All I really need is to convince other people that being a consultant is so rewarding, so fullfilling, and fun, too! It is, I swear! If you are interested in signing up to be a Creative Memories consultant, please e-mail me! I would not be doing this if it wasn't something I loved! Give it a try. There isn't a contract, you can walk away whenever you want, no strings attached. You pay only $195 for the start up kit and it's worth $500 and then some, and you can sell most of it, so you can make your money back right there. There are so many benefits. I make my schedule, I work as little or as much as I want to. I can get all the exclusive things that I want, the stuff customers can't buy! That alone is worth it:) ! I've made friends, been able to give gifts we couldn't have afforded to give, and helped with vacation costs. I'm not going to write a book here, but I love it, and if you like to make albums, this might be for you! Talk to me! aleasalbums@yahoo.com

Tip of the Day: Vellum is so cool, but a lot of people aren't sure how to use it! My favorite use is to make a journalling block. Use a patterned paper to make a square, cut the vellum to be a little smaller than that, so the paper underneath will act as a border, but also show through somewhat. Write directly on the vellum. Another use is to make a pocket out of vellum, so that you can see what's in it. You can save confetti and make a shadowbox of sorts on your page, with vellum over the confetti. Simply punch a square (or any shape with one of the CM makers)out of any sized paper, and make a window by adhering the vellum to the paper. Place the confetti underneath the vellum and adhere to the page. When working with vellum, I like to use clear photo mounting strips underneath, so that they don't show. You can place vellum right over a picture to soften it. The picture will be very hazy, but I like to journal right on top of it, and it creates a real neat effect. Colored vellum is even more fun!!! Punch out stars, flowers, leaves. Long strips overlapping a little run neatly along the side of a page. Layer colored vellum over other shades of paper to change the hue. Ther are so many ways to use vellum!
Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment